1. Red is bound in the crib. The camera is looking down at her from over the rail. She has been given three suppositories and is desperately trying to keep everything contained. Of course, she loses control and fills her diaper in short order – and everything is recorded for posterity.
2. Bunny and Iris are having a play date. First thing they need to do is get into some thick and thirsty diapers. As Bunny strips down to be diapered, Iris grabs a diaper and changes her from a pullup into a crinkly Rebel Rearz diaper. When it’s Iris’ turn to be diapered, Bunny chooses an adorable Lil Monsters diaper from Rearz to pad her friend’s beautiful butt. 🙂
3. Alisha changes Red’s diaper in this adorable photo set.
4. Alisha gets home after a long day at work. Her diaper is wet, but not wet enough to change. She strips down and puts on a cute onesie for bed. She climbs into the crib and falls asleep right away. She really was exhausted.
1. Red is bound in the crib. The camera is looking down at her from over the rail.
1. Excerpt from Red…
Alisha and I kept arguing about stupid things, so Daddy decided to give us both punishment enemas. He also decided to make it into an instructional video about some of the options for punishment enemas.
We both start with two quarts of hot water in our bags. Alisha is told to pour two capfuls of castor oil into her bag from the top. Castor oil makes it really hard to hold an enema, as it agitates the lining of the intestines. For my enema, Daddy has me pour several drops of peppermint castile soap into my nozzle.
He has us kneel on the changing table as he inserts the nozzles and releases the flow of both bags at the same time. After they are empty, he removes the nozzles and we pull our diapers back up. Daddy tells us the first to lose control and mess our diaper has to wear it for the rest of the day, while the other gets to use the toilet.
Struggling for several minutes to hold it in, we argue back and forth. The peppermint proves too much for me though as I lose control and fill my diaper. Alisha is sent off to the toilet while Daddy puts me in a pair of locking plastic pants…
2. After a long day at school, Bunny returns home. She strips off her skirt and blouse, then lays on the bed and takes selfies to tease Daddy. Her diaper is soaking wet, but she doesn’t care. It will be fine until Daddy gets home. 🙂
3. Pookie is dedicated to her chores – dressed in a frilly pink maid uniform and thickly diapered under the black petticoat. In this clip, she does her duty and cleans the bathroom that she can’t even use!
4. Excerpt from Red…
This video requires a bit of explanation. I was supposed to be filming a cute video of myself coloring in a dark corner wearing all black. I had been holding my bowels for several hours though, because we had another video planned where I would mess my diaper.
Unfortunately(or fortunately depending on your perspective), I couldn’t hold it anymore and my attempts to find a more comfortable position to hold it in only made it worse. Knowing I wouldn’t make it to another video, I just did what I had to do and filled the diaper right there.
I wasn’t sure if I should post it, but I realized it might be fun to share some of the weird things that happen while shooting. lol
1. Excerpt from Red… Alisha and I kept arguing about stupid things, so Daddy decided to give us both punishment enemas.
Hi Mr Washington. I won your monthly contest a couple years
ago for a case of diapers and wanted to say thank you again. I’m not sure if I’m
exempted from winning again, but I have another story to relate either way. 🙂
Today was both the most amazing and most humiliating day of
my life and I thought I would share. For Christmas, my Daddy promised me a full
day of diaper punishment. Usually, we…
Hey there! My name is Charity and I’m writing this on
Christmas Eve and hoping you can publish it before Christmas is over, because I
wanted to share a story from my past.
Growing up, I had a bedwetting problem. I wore pullups for a
while, but since I was a heavy wetter my mom had to switch to adult diapers. I
was an only child and was never admonished for my bedwetting or otherwise made
In response to the NSFW ban being enacted by Tumblr Staff, on December 17th 2018 I propose that we all log off of our Tumblr accounts for 24 hours.
The lack of respect and communication between staff and users is stark. Users have been begging staff to delete the porn bot outbreak, which has plagued the website for well over a year. The porn bots oftentimes send people asks and messages, trying to get them to go to a website full of viruses. They also spam advertisements on others posts.
Users have also begged that Tumblr ban neo-nazis, child porn, and pedophiles, all which run rampant on the site. The site/app got so bad that it was taken off the app store.
However, instead of answering the users, Tumblr has instead taken the liberty to ban all NSFW content, regardless of age. But users have already run into issues of their SFW content being marked as sensitive and being flagged as NSFW, not allowing them to share their work.
Not only does this discriminate again content creators, but it also discriminates against sex workers. Disgustingly, the ban will be enacted on December 17 which is also International Day to End Violence Against Sex Workers.
This ban is disgusting, and while I (and plenty of others) welcome porn bots and child porn being banned, the Tumblr filtration system is broken. It tags artistic work’s nipples as NSFW (when it is art), it tags SFW art as NSFW (when it is not), and does not stop the porn bots, neo-nazis and dozens of other issues.
This ban is discriminatory. This ban is ineffective. This ban is unacceptable.
To protest, log off of your Tumblr account for the entirety of December 17th. Log off at 12 am EST or 9PM PST and stay off for 24 hours. Don’t post. Don’t log on. Don’t even visit the website. Don’t give them that sweet ad revenue.
Tumblr’s stock has already taken a hard hit. Let’s make it tank. Maybe then they will listen to the users.
Reblog to signal boost! We must force change.
December 17th – a rescue plan
Some good news, I’ve been talking to two developers now and got them working together, we just had a meeting with the guys behind an existing large (millions of users) site similar to Tumblr, with a vibrant and open-minded community, and more importantly, it has open-minded owners who believe in free speech. They think we can get something done here to rescue the whole community.
I’m not allowed to reveal the site name yet. I can tell you it’s mainstream, open to everyone, open-minded and welcoming. (It’s not WordPress or any site owned by Facebook or Twitter. It’s not Pillowfort, that’s in closed beta. It’s not Ello, that’s mainly for artists. It’s not kinkspace or fetlife, those are too specialist. It’s not jux, that seems to be closed. It’s not Soup, that seems still in development and too small.)
One of the reasons for delaying the announcement for next few days is they don’t want a “land grab” where people take the names of current popular Tumblr users over there (cyber squatting). So they are looking at ways for existing Tumblr users to keep the same names on the new site.
More info over the days to come.
The plan is, broadly:
1. By December 9th, announcement of the new site and how to secure your username there
2. By December 10th, an online tool for bloggers to copy their existing content to the new site automatically, with the same tags and captions.
3. Bloggers will need to copy their content across between December 10th and December 17th if they want to use the automatic tool.
4. My understanding is that after December 17th there will be no public access to any “flagged” posts on Tumblr, but the original poster will still be able to see the flagged post (for a short time at least). Therefore, the original poster may still be able to manually download a post to their own PC or phone, after December 17th, and manually upload it to the other site. But if you have lots of posts that will take a long time, it will be better to use the automatic tool before December 17th.
Please understand that these dates are approximate and may change for technical or other reasons.
There may be a few rough edges or not so perfect looking site design on the transfer tool. Everyone is doing their best. The main goal here is to help as many people as possible preserve access to their content, in the short space of time Tumblr has allowed us, and preserve as much as possible of the Tumblr community spirit somewhere new.
The new site will cater for photo, GIF, text and html posts. It will not offer video and audio posts, due to cost reasons – maybe in future, but for now you will need to preserve video and audio content yourself in some other place.
If your Tumblr blog has a mixture of original content and reblogs, or all reblogs, all of that can be copied over to the new site. Reblogs will become “your” original content if nobody else posted them yet, otherwise they will be shown as reblogs. The devs are looking at ways to preserve attribution of reblogs back to the original Tumblr poster, if that person also moves to the new site.
Important: your Likes cannot be copied from Tumblr to the new site. You will have to go find the same posts again on the new site, and like them afresh.
(Similarly, existing reblog comments, asks, messages and other user interaction on Tumblr cannot be copied to the new site – that’s just too much to do, in the short time available.)
If you want to preserve any of your existing Liked posts on Tumblr, you will need to either: (1) download the post to your own PC, or: (2A) reblog it now to your own Tumblr blog, and then (2B) use the automatic tool, before December 17th, to move your whole Tumblr blog across to the new site.
If you have Liked a lot of posts here on Tumblr, the gridllr.com webapp should be able to help you do steps 1 and 2A quickly, I mean download or reblog.
(Someone complained to me today about the appearance of Gridllr on a phone. It’s best to use Gridllr on a PC, Mac or Tablet with a large screen.)
If you have liked a post here on Tumblr and the original poster decides to delete it, or even to delete their entire blog, some time before December 17th, then that post will be permanently lost. So if you want to be sure to preserve any of your Liked posts, you should best download or reblog as soon as possible. If it’s reblogged to your own blog it is safe from deletion, at least for next few days.
Obviously, you will lose access, after December 17th, to all past posts you have liked, if Tumblr has flagged them as NSFW. Again, the steps (1), or (2A) and (2B) covered above will be the only way to hold on to these posts.
I hope this is for real and not a hoax…
Reposting from Instagram because I love teasing Red.
Red perving Instagram between scenes.